October 30, 2011

Thirty Things: A List

I just turned twenty-seven years old.  Whoa.  I'm officially in my "late-twenties," and the road to thirty is getting shorter everyday.  I'm not concerned about getting older, really.  I don't mind it at all.  But, I don't want to waste the days I have.  I decided to make a list.

Disclamer: I love lists.  You might see them often.


This list is different from any other list I've ever made.  It's a list of thirty things I'd like to do before I'm thirty.  A bucket list, of sorts.  I actually worked on it on my phone for a few months before my birthday as I thought of things.  That way it would be ready to roll on October 13, 2011, when I hit the big 2-7.


I'll chronicle the process of checking off this list on this blog.  You can spur me on!

Here's the list:

1. Return to blogging and be consistent.
2. Zip line.
3. See the Grand Canyon.
4. Advocate freedom for victims of sex trafficking. Be a voice.
5. Live debt free.
6. Participate in Jen's The Difference Project.
7. Read Operation World's guide to praying for the nations.
8. Refinish Mama's childhood bedroom furniture.
9. Read the Bible cover to cover.
10. Go to Ethiopia.
11. Get serious about getting healthy.
12. Watch 10 old black and white films.
13. Cook 20 new recipes with unusual ingredients.
14. Read 30 books, any genre.
15. Digitally scrapbook my travels.
16. Host a dinner party.
17. Become more conversational in Spanish.
18. Take an art or painting class.
19. Do the 30 day photo challenge.
20. Make a list of 1000 things I'm thankful for.
21. Invest in some beautiful, quality "unmentionables."
22. Drink more water than Diet Coke.
23. Get Bailey a backyard.
24. Go to a concert.
25. Start a side business.
26. Get Invisalign for my top teeth.
27. Grow an herb garden.
28. Own a Coach handbag.
29. Go visit India.
30. Start a book club.

1 comment:

  1. That is a great list. I hope you are able to do all of it. Why did you choose India as the place that you want to go to?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...