July 16, 2012

Marking Off the List

During my absence, I was able to mark a few things off my 30 Before 30 list.


I got Bailey a backyard.  Granted, it's only temporary, but he surely loves it. He also loves 
his constant companion, Ruby- the flying dachshund.


I got a Coach purse for Christmas.  It was a fantastic deal at the outlet stores.


I have definitely been drinking more water than Diet Coke, consuming around a gallon a day!


I also have been more serious about getting healthy, learning to eat clean and implementing a 12-week workout program. I'm on week four. YEAH!

So, I would say I am making some progress. I still have a ways to go...especially the bigger things like seeing the Grand Canyon and going back to visit my friends in India.  I'll get there though, I'm sure of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...